Monday, March 29, 2004

3 Hawks

I smudged and clensed my home today. There seemed to be many things recently that had "attacked." Illness, things breaking down and causing unwanted repair costs.

Then I took the dogs and cats outside to play in the sunshine and watched something I have only seen once before. There were 3 hawks soaring and circling overhead higher and higher until they broke off in different directions one at a time.

I am not yet sure all that it means for me. I know the red tailed hawk signifies illumination and brings a message and the number three denotes past, present, and future.

It will be very fasinating to see what unfolds for me the next few weeks.

CheyFire

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting to read your comments about the red-tailed hawk.  I am a small percentage Native American, Apache, and everywhere I go there are hawks flying around me.  They seem to follow me.  They call to me.  I identify with them very much.  They seem to be my brother.  It is hard to explain, but I know little about Native ways.  The hawks just adopted me.  Mostly it is the red-tailed, but there have been others.  Your journal is wonderful.  Keep up the good work.  

Anonymous said...

your story is very familliar, my girl and I also have 3 hawks that seem to watch over us and our home.They give warning when something is wrong or going to be wrong,they sing when all is wright.We have total respect for our winged brothers.