Tuesday, February 1, 2005

Eagle Totem

 The wisdom of the Eagle totem would include:  
  • Swiftness

  • Strength

  • Courage

  • Wisdom

  • Keen sight

  • Illumination of Spirit

  • Healing

  • Creation

  • Knowledge of magick and ancient ways 

  • Ability to see hidden spiritual truths

  • Rising above the material to see the spiritual

  • Ability to see the overall pattern

  • Connection to spirit guides and teachers

  • Great power and balance

  • Dignity with grace

  • Ability to see the "big picture"

  • Connection with higher truths

  • Intuitive and creative spirit

  • Respect for the boundaries of the regions

  •  

  • I do not have the eagle as my totem, but I admire those who do. It is an awesome responsibility.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Osiyo, the eagle totem has much......it is truly a shame when such a great sacred animal is not respected.......I am sorry to say that what happened in North Vancouver should never happen but unfortunatly it did......someone killed almost two dozen bald eagles......I have posted the news at my journal....it has broken my heart to hear of such a thing....hope you have a safe and good weekend my friend dohiya to you and many blessings
.· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-Tanena-:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. I spent twenty years in Central Florida and greatly admired the Seminole..... judi