Sunday, March 7, 2004

My Totem Animals

Welcome to my journal. I am CheyFire and will use this journal to honor my Native American heritage and share some of the ways that I have learned on my journey in life.

I believe that all of nature and all animals act and interact inseperable from one another. What affects one part of the earth affects all, like a stone thrown into calm waters ... the ripples continue to pass outward until the very shores are touched, never knowing the start of the movement.

Native American's have many spiritual pathways to the one true Creator. My main totem animal is the Red Tailed Hawk,for he is a majestic preditor and a survivor. He is a messenger that brings hope and strength.

I also have a kinship with Wolf but wisely listen to all the animals that cross my path. The wolf is also strong and wise and cunning, but he is true to family.

The White Tiger also leads me many times, for he is almost mystical in his ways. He enables me to see those things not obvious to the eye and helps me find balance within.

I hope to introduce readers to the ways of the animal spirits and the ways of the ancient ancestors.

Again, welcome.

CheyFire

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your introduction is very good. I like the fact you are paying tribute to your ancestry. Will be back.